By checking the above box, I agree Terms of Enrollment below. (Click here to view full terms in new browser window.)
A copy of this agreement will be emailed to you immediately once payment is received.
TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
This Agreement is made as (“Client”) and Tessellate Partners, LLC (“Company”) at 2335 E. Colorado Blvd., Ste. 115 / 384, Pasadena, CA 91107 for the enrollment of Client in Company's REACH Program ("Program").
Company agrees to the following for each program Level:
- Quarterly REACH Roadmap to develop independently from online lesson
- Access to the REACH 7 Part-Framework lesson library
- Access to weekly group coaching call
- Access to the online community.
- 1:1 Interview with Intake Questionnaire
- REACH Roadmap - Done-for-You
- Action Plan - Done-for-You
- Seven (7) 1:1 30-minute coaching & accountability calls to support your progress
- Unlimited texting access for quick questions
- Access to the REACH 7-Part Framework lesson library
- Access to weekly group coaching call
- Access to the online community (ask questions to the community + the REACH team).
Client agrees to:
- Be available for calls on a pre-determined schedule
- Utilize the templates, processes, scripts and strategies provided
- Submit requests for support when they have questions or need help
- Be productive and make progress
Company, may at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital if any of the following are true with reasonable notice to you and an opportunity to cure:
- Client becomes disruptive or difficult to work with;
- Client fails to follow the program guidelines; or
- Client willfully impairs progress in the Program
Privacy & Confidentiality
We respect Client’s privacy and must insist that the Client respect the privacy of Company.
We respect Client’s confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that Client respect the same rights of the Company.
not to infringe any Program or Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
that any Confidential Information shared by Program or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company;
not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Company and its representatives;
that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of any other known participants in the strictest of confidence.
Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counseling tailored to any specific business or industry. Content is centered around 1) Marketing 2) Sales 3) LinkedIn
All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this program only.
Program content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes.
Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Terms of Sale
50% of the program fee paid-to-date will be refunded within first 2 days of the program start date. After that 2nd day, the program becomes fully non-refundable.