By checking the above box, I agree Terms of Enrollment below. (Click here to view full terms in new browser window.)
A copy of this agreement will be emailed to you immediately once payment is received.
TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
LinkedIn Outreach Playbook
This Agreement is made as (“Client”) and Tessellate Partners, LLC (“Company”) at 2335 E. Colorado Blvd., Ste. 115 / 384, Pasadena, CA 91107 for the enrollment of Client in Company's LinkedIn Outreach Playbook ("Program").
Company agrees to:
- Provide templates, processes, scripts, and strategies that help Client to generate new business by sharing content and reaching out to prospective clients and partners on LinkedIn in the form of a "LinkedIn Outreach Playbook"
- Provide a minimum of four (4) 45-minute one-on-one coaching sessions to support Client through relevant topics, objectives and deliverables of the Program
- Provide portal / form for Client to submit requests for support, and respond to those inquiries within 24-48 hours
- Support Client to remain productive and make progress
- Execute the program deliverables and estimated 10-12 week timeline set forth in Addendum A
Client agrees to:
- Be available for private coaching sessions in a timely manner in order to progress through the 10-12 week Program
- Utilize the templates, processes, scripts and strategies to implement the strategies provided on LinkedIn in the form of the "LinkedIn Outreach Playbook"
- Commit to taking action on LinkedIn in order to gain feedback for improvement of the "LinkedIn Outreach Playbook"
- Submit requests for support when they have questions or need help
- Be productive and make progress
- Agree to independently purchase and pay for a subscription of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, should Client and Company mutually agree that's a tool that would support your specific goals of the Program
Company, may at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital if any of the following are true with reasonable notice to you and an opportunity to cure:
- Client becomes disruptive or difficult to work with;
- Client fails to follow the program guidelines; or
- Client willfully impairs progress in the Program
Privacy & Confidentiality
We respect Client’s privacy and must insist that the Client respect the privacy of Company.
We respect Client’s confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that Client respect the same rights of the Company.
not to infringe any Program or Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
that any Confidential Information shared by Program or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Company;
not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Company and its representatives;
that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of any other known participants in the strictest of confidence.
Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counseling tailored to any specific business or industry. Content is centered around 1) LinkedIn 2) Sales 3) Marketing
All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by Company or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this program only.
Program content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes.
Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Terms of Sale
Once the first one-on-one call is completed between Client and Company, Program becomes fully non-refundable.
The goal of the Playbook is to develop a strategic weekly / daily action plan you can execute quickly and effectively on LinkedIn to generate leads, prospects and clients.
Below you’ll find a sample roadmap of this 10-12 week program.
Questionnaire and Intake Call
You complete an initial questionnaire followed by a 45-minute 1:1 call.
You receive a client journey overview to ensure we’re aligned on your ideal client and the transformation you provide.
You receive content recommendations for your LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn Content Strategy
You receive a content strategy that supports your client development process on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Outreach Strategy
You receive a draft of your LinkedIn Outreach Playbook, which is a step-by-step outbound connection strategy designed specifically for your business to find leads, build relationships with partners and leverage all those relationships into opportunities.
Call 2, 3, 4
We’ll schedule the 3 remaining calls at agreed upon times to answer Client questions and provide supplemental guidance and direction.
Client executes the playbook, learns and provides feedback for additional direction.
By the end of the process you should be comfortable with your weekly action plan and understand the fundamentals of generating clients on LinkedIn through content and connection.
You also receive access to the 6-Step Discovery Call Guide